Kent Campus – Kent, OH
Opportunity to provide specialized and high-level administrative support to the President and
members of the President's office staff.
• Assists in the daily upkeep of the President's day to day schedule; coordinates travel; other
scheduling needs as assigned (i.e. directions, flight arrangements, etc).
• Executes expense reimbursement and leave approvals for Cabinet through Flashline.
• Coordinates the President's (and other staff members') expense reimbursements.
• Assists in drafting or composing basic correspondence including, but not limited to: monarch
notes, official letters, congratulatory/condolence notes, etc.
• Organizes and prepares the President's financial disclosure statement.
• Manage the President's and Board of Trustees p-card.
• Provides high level clerical support to the Office of the President; prepares and processes
sensitive information and forms; maintains a file system.
• Provides support to the Sr. Assistant on special event and protocol duties.
• Manages vehicle care/maintenance for the President; manages subscriptions and memberships
for the President.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and two to three years relevant experience; or ten
years of business and/or academic experience.